People are TalkingView More Testimonials
We have utilized STEMisphere to invite education and business leaders to participate in ASSET STEM Education’s Classroom to Careers events. It is helpful to reach other stakeholders with an interest in STEM education.
Welcome to the Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway Tool. This tool is a self- evaluation instrument that will help schools and school districts identify their strengths and challenges and set goals for advancing STEM Education.
Using this tool, you will:
- Determine your current standing
- Identify up to three priority areas for improvement
- Choose a time-frame for each goal
- Consider resources to help achieve your goals
- Create an action plan to reach your goals
New Pathway Partners
Register for the Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway to begin your journey. After you register, a Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway representative will contact you to help answer any questions about the Pathway process.
Returning Pathway Partners
Sign in to continue your Pathway. You can continue an active evaluation or review a completed one from an earlier date.
Try out the Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway Tool.
Find a Workshop Near You
If you’re interested in attending a Pathway Workshop, click here and someone will be in touch.
View All Pathway Partners
Carnegie Science Center is proud to acknowledge our Pathway Partners for their participation in the Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway. With the help of our partners, we are striving to improve STEM education in our region and beyond.
View full list
Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway Advisory
- Arts Education Collaborative
- ASSET STEM Education
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Duquesne University
- Hampton Township School District
- Intermediate Unit 1
- Math and Science Collaborative
- Mt. Lebanon School District
- South Fayette School District
- University of Pittsburgh
- Upper St. Clair School District